Insurance and fees
Most of our services are covered by insurance.
To determine if you have mental health coverage, the first thing you should do is check with your insurance carrier. Check your coverage carefully and find the answers to the following questions:
- What are my mental health benefits?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- How many therapy sessions does my plan cover?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?
- Is approval required form my primary care physician?
We accept payment by check.
If you need to cancel a session, please notify us at least 24 hours ahead of time so that we can schedule another client for your time slot.
Request a therapy appointment online at DanPsy@aol.com .
Questions? Please contact DanPsy@aol.com for further information.